hbase-user mailing list archives

From Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com>
Subject Re: Spark on Hbase
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 19:04:25 GMT
Hi,

Have you ever tried Apache phoenix ? They have spark solution[1]. I
have just started to use on spark. I haven't tried it with spark
streaming.

[1] http://phoenix.apache.org/phoenix_spark.html

<rachanasrivastav@yahoo.com.invalid>:
> I am trying to integrate SparkStreaming with HBase.  I am calling following APIs to connect
to HBase

> HConnection hbaseConnection = HConnectionManager.createConnection(conf);hBaseTable =
hbaseConnection.getTable(hbaseTable);
> Since I cannot get the connection and broadcast the connection each API call to get data
from HBase is very expensive.  I tried using JavaHBaseContext (JavaHBaseContext hbaseContext
= new JavaHBaseContext(jsc, conf)) by using hbase-spark library in CDH 5.5 but I cannot import
the library from maven.  Has anyone been able to successfully resolve this issue.

--
Talat UYARER
Websitesi: http://talat.uyarer.com