hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rohit Jain <rohit.j...@esgyn.com>
Subject Re: Database browser tools for Phoenix on Mac
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2016 20:04:30 GMT
You probably already looked at dbVisualizer

Rohit

On Mar 5, 2016, at 1:25 PM, anil gupta <anilgupta84@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have been using SquirrelSql to query Phoenix. For oracle/sql server, i
have been using SQLDeveloper.
I feel like SquirrelSql has a lot of room for improvement when i compare it
with SQLDeveloper GUI.

I tried to register Phoenix JDBC driver with SQLDeveloper, but i haven't
been successful. Has anyone being successful.

I would like to know what other Database browser tools people are using to
connect.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

PS: I would prefer to use Database browser tools to query a database that
itself has Apache License. :)