hbase-user mailing list archives

From jaboy <jaboy.mat...@flytxt.com>
Subject Re: Hbase data migration from version 0.94 to 0.98
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 03:41:13 GMT
Hi All,

We dont have hbase replication setup till now. I would think that, we would
be doing distcp for the /hbase folder to the destination cluster, hence
would have to do this with a downtime. Not sure, what migration script i
need to run after i have all the data into hadoop 2 (Hbase 0.98) cluster. I
think, i need to make the new hbase recognize all of the migrated table
data. Hence need some help with that, Is their any command or script to do
the same?

-----
Thanks & Regards
Jaboy