hbase-user mailing list archives

From jaboy <jaboy.mat...@flytxt.com>
Subject Hbase data migration from version 0.94 to 0.98
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 06:50:42 GMT
Hi,Is this type of migration been successfully performed till now? we have 2
clusters , cluster 1 (with Apache Hadoop 1.0) in which we have data in Hbase
0.94, the other cluster 2 will have Apache Hadoop 2 (with Hbase 0.98). We
need to migrate data from cluster 1 to cluster 2.What should be the best
course of action? we have thought about making cluster 1 data to Hbase 0.98
compatible and then migrating the data to cluster 2.Thanks & Regardsjaboy

-----
Thanks & Regards
Jaboy