hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rachana Srivastava <rachanasrivas...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Spark on Hbase
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 06:04:13 GMT
I am trying to integrate SparkStreaming with HBase.  I am calling following APIs to connect
to HBase

HConnection hbaseConnection = HConnectionManager.createConnection(conf);hBaseTable = hbaseConnection.getTable(hbaseTable);
Since I cannot get the connection and broadcast the connection each API call to get data from
HBase is very expensive.  I tried using JavaHBaseContext (JavaHBaseContext hbaseContext =
new JavaHBaseContext(jsc, conf)) by using hbase-spark library in CDH 5.5 but I cannot import
the library from maven.  Has anyone been able to successfully resolve this issue.