hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mehdi Ben Haj Abbes <mehdi.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Inserting different versions for a KeyValue through 2 HFiles while bulkloading
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 10:19:58 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm doing bulk loading. Let's imagine that I wrote a first version for a
given KeyValue in HFile that I loaded in my table. Then for a further
integration I will write another HFile that will contain a new version of
the "same" KeyValue I wrote before. Will the second bulk load succeed. If
yes how the ordering is handled among the two versions located in the two
different HFiles

Best regards,

--
Mehdi BEN HAJ ABBES