hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase --aggregation using MR
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 19:24:49 GMT
Here is javadoc for RowFilter :

 * This filter is used to filter based on the key. It takes an operator

 * (equal, greater, not equal, etc) and a byte [] comparator for the row,

 * and column qualifier portions of a key.

I guess you would want flexibility with comparing part(s) of row key.

Please take a look at FuzzyRowFilter and related unit test to see if it is
better fit.