hbase-user mailing list archives

From Artem Ervits <dbis...@gmail.com>
Subject MRUNit unit test example
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2016 02:56:14 GMT
has anyone been able to successfully test MRUnit example in HBase 1.1?

firstly, I updated the pom for hadoop2

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.mrunit</groupId>
            <artifactId>mrunit</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.0</version>
            <classifier>hadoop2</classifier>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

I setup the test exactly as the code on the reference page.
I'm getting no suitable method found for newReduceDriver

this is the only line that is giving me trouble

reduceDriver = ReduceDriver.newReduceDriver(reducer);

I checked their website and I see that last check-in was 10months ago, I
emailed the user list and got crickets. Does it even make sense to keep the
example around?