hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Yakubovich, Alexey" <Alexey.Yakubov...@searshc.com>
Subject HBase atomic update
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 20:40:59 GMT
I am trying to master HBase, and vuala, I discover that so nice API components:

checkAndPut, checkAndDelete, Increment, Append   (HTable)

Or may be not so nice? So e.g. checkAndPut can atomically update the specified cell.
But what if I want to update two cells (from one row) in one atomic operation? What if it’s
two cells from two different rows, but in need to be updated atomically?

What is the best way to achieve that?

Thank you

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or
one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents.
Thank you.