hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase atomic update
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 21:02:38 GMT
bq. what if I want to update two cells (from one row) in one atomic
operation

Can you clarify the condition on which the update should be performed ?
Meaning, do you want to compare with one column or compare with two columns
?

If you want to compare with one column and update the row depending on
result of the comparison, you can call addColumn() of Put twice (for the
two columns, respectively) and pass the Put to checkAndPut().

Cheers