hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshkumar J <rajeshkumarit8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thrift server 2 in Hbase
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 05:12:41 GMT
There is no update happened in the table I have just created sample table
with 10 rows and tested this. And I have used below command to start hbase
thrift server 1

hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift.ThriftServer start

And I have used below command to start hbase thrift server 2

hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.thrift2.ThriftServer start

Thanks