hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshkumar J <rajeshkumarit8...@gmail.com>
Subject Iteration in ResultScanner
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 12:17:43 GMT
Hi,

 I have implemented Range scan using Java API as shown below

            Scan scan = new Scan();
            Configuration config = HBaseConfiguration.create();
            HTable table = new HTable(config, "tablename");
            scan.setStartRow("id100".getBytes());
            scan.setStopRow("id100".getBytes());
            ResultScanner scanner = table.getScanner(scan);

Is there any option like so that i can get all the column values only for a
particular row-key without iteration.

For ex : I have used id100 which is a row-key. After the scan completed how
to get all the column values  of id100 row key without iteration.

Thanks,
Rajeshkumar J