hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshkumar J <rajeshkumarit8...@gmail.com>
Subject Type of filter to use
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 06:46:06 GMT
Hi,

  I have designed my row key as yyyy-mm-dd| platform | control and the
column values are the ids of the customers who visited the respective
platform and control on a particular day.
  For instance
2016-01-01 | Bigdata | Bigdata       1002,20005,3009

Now we have a combo box through which we can choose any date, platform and
control values.

if they choose these three values we can match the row key easily and
retrieve records. what if they chose only platform or control or date
values what type of filter do i have to use for this scenario

Thanks