hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshkumar J <rajeshkumarit8...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting all the columns of row-key at once
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 05:01:25 GMT
Hi,

  I have already posted this in mailing list but with changes in my use
case.  Is there any options to retrieve all the columns of row-key at once.

ResultScanner resultScanner = table.getScanner(scan);
        Iterator<Result> iterator = resultScanner.iterator();
        while (iterator.hasNext()) {
         Result next = iterator.next();
for (KeyValue key : next.list()) {

         System.out.println(Bytes.toString(key.getValue()));
}

This  is how I am doing scan using java api. Using this I can get only one
columns in each iteration. So is there any option to get all the column
values of row-key at once.

Thanks