hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshkumar J <rajeshkumarit8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Type of filter to use
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 10:38:13 GMT
Hi,

  For the above query i decided to use fuzzy rowfilter as of now. we can
use fuzzy row filter when rowkey has fixed length. For the above query i
decided to design row key as yyyy-mm-dd| platform id | control id where
platform id and control id are a two digit nos.
So now actions can be performed by yyyy-mm-dd|??|?? and so on.

  Now i am trying to use fuzzy row filter in java api and i tried below
code but it throws error.

        Configuration config = HBaseConfiguration.create();

        HTable hTable = new HTable(config, "test");

        Scan scan = new Scan();

        scan.setFilter(new FuzzyRowFilter(
                Arrays.asList(
                        new Pair<byte[], byte[]>(

Bytes.toBytesBinary("\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00_login_"),
                                new byte[]{1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0}))));
    }

I have added all the dependency jars but still it throws Create constructor
" FuzzyRowFilter(java.util.list) " and i am using hbase version 0.98.13

Can any one help me in solving this?

Thanks