hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshkumar J <rajeshkumarit8...@gmail.com>
Subject issue in fuzzy filter
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 11:44:40 GMT
Hi,

 We can use fuzzy row filter when rowkey has fixed length.I decided to
design row key as yyyy-mm-dd| platform id | control id where platform id
and control id are a two digit nos.
we have combo box through which we can select differen values of date,
platform and control for search. For this we decided to use fuzzy filter.
So now actions can be performed by yyyy-mm-dd|??|?? and so on.

  Now i am trying to use fuzzy row filter in java api and i tried below
code but it throws error.

        Configuration config = HBaseConfiguration.create();

        HTable hTable = new HTable(config, "test");

        Scan scan = new Scan();

        scan.setFilter(new FuzzyRowFilter(
                Arrays.asList(
                        new Pair<byte[], byte[]>(

Bytes.toBytesBinary("\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00_login_"),
                                new byte[]{1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0}))));
    }

I have added all the dependency jars but still it throws Create constructor
" FuzzyRowFilter(java.util.list) " and i am using hbase version 0.98.13

Can any one help me in solving this?

Thanks