hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Measuring read latency with multiple threads
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 15:53:54 GMT
Can you either publish your client code or attempt to recreate the issue
using YCSB[1] to compare single threaded to multiple threads?

[1]: You should grab the HBase 1.y binding for the latest release. Right
now, that's

https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB/releases/tag/0.5.0

and the file

https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB/releases/download/0.5.0/ycsb-hbase10-binding-0.5.0.tar.gz

The general instructions for using the "hbase10" binding are the same as
those found here for 0.98:

https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB/tree/master/hbase098

--
Sean