hbase-user mailing list archives

From ramkrishna vasudevan <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting all the columns of row-key at once
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 05:17:31 GMT
Once you retrieve a result it will have all the columns that were scanned.
If suppose you had 5 columns and you specifically wanted only 2 columns out
of it you can add the required columns using scan.addColumn() API then the
result will have only those 2 columns.
If nothing is specified your result will have entire set of columns that
comprises that row (including multiple Column families).

But every column's result is an individual KeyValue which you may have to
iterate and get it.
>> So is there any option to get all the column
values of row-key at once.
So this is already happening for you.  Am I missing something here?

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 10:31 AM, Rajeshkumar J <rajeshkumarit8292@gmail.com