hbase-user mailing list archives

From Gokul Balakrishnan <royal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Iteration in ResultScanner
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 06:00:54 GMT
There are various ways, one of which is as follows:

Result result = table.get(new Get("id100".**getBytes()));
Cell dataCell
= result.getColumnLatestCell("some_column_family","some_qualifier");
byte[] data = CellUtil.cloneValue(dataCell);

The byte array "data" will represent the value of the column you've
retrieved. Note that this code returns the latest version of the cell
you've specified, and you'll have to do the necessary null checks for
"dataCell".