hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rural Hunter <ruralhun...@gmail.com>
Subject Table scan/count hangs on particular table
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 04:47:39 GMT
Hi,

We have a hbase 0.98.13-hadoop2 cluster with 7 rs. Recently we found the
plain scan/count shell command hangs on one particular table while other
tables are fine. The java scan api also hangs up if I don't specific a
start row key. But I can scan with some starting row keys of the table. The
get command is fine.

I used hdfs fsck and hbase hbck to check the table and hfiles and they are
all fine. I also found I get 0 row with get shell command using the start
row key of some regions shown in web ui, especially on one rs none of the
start row key of the regions returns any result.

What happened with this table?