hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to list the regions in an HBase table through the shell?
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 20:48:56 GMT
There is get_splits command but it only shows the splits.

status 'detailed' would show you enough information
e.g.

        "t1,30,1449175546660.da5f3853f6e59d1ada0a8554f12885ab."
            numberOfStores=1, numberOfStorefiles=0,
storefileUncompressedSizeMB=0, lastMajorCompactionTimestamp=0,
storefileSizeMB=0, memstoreSizeMB=0, storefileIndexSizeMB=0,
readRequestsCount=0, writeRequestsCount=0, rootIndexSizeKB=0,
totalStaticIndexSizeKB=0, totalStaticBloomSizeKB=0, totalCompactingKVs=0,
currentCompactedKVs=0, compactionProgressPct=NaN, completeSequenceId=-1,
dataLocality=0.0

However, you need to parse the regions of the table you're interested in

FYI