hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can a put delete other values?
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2015 22:39:20 GMT
I think our TTL is whatever is or functionally is "forever." We have a max
of 3 versions on those column families. When I do that put several times
(it's in a Storm topology, so it might get sent a dozen times if another
bolt fails), will that overwrite just the affected cells or affect
everything in the column family or even the entire row?

Thanks,

Mike