hbase-user mailing list archives

From Frank Luo <j...@merkleinc.com>
Subject RE: Put performance test
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 20:14:53 GMT
If the table is not pre-split properly and timeout not increased, then region server will crash
when compacting.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kumiko Yada [mailto:Kumiko.Yada@ds-iq.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 1:01 PM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Put performance test

Hello,

I wrote the python script w/ happybase library to do the performance put test; however, this
library is crashing when more than 900000 rows are put.  I'd like to do 1/10/100 million rows
put tests.  Is there any tool that I can use for this?

Thanks
Kumiko
This email and any attachments transmitted with it are intended for use by the intended recipient(s)
only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or
distribute this email without the author’s prior permission. We take precautions to minimize
the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to perform your own virus checks
on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused
by software viruses. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and
may be subject to the attorney-client privilege.