hbase-user mailing list archives

From Akmal Abbasov <akmal.abba...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading HBase 0.98.7
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2015 10:53:25 GMT
Hi Ted,
thank you for your reply.
The link you’ve provided contains information for 0.98.x to 1.0.x, but does it apply for
0.98.x to 1.1.x as well?
Moreover I found that only rolling upgrade is discussed, what about the upgrade with turning
off the cluster.
Thank you.

> On 09 Nov 2015, at 09:38, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Please take a look at
> http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#_upgrade_paths
>
>> On Nov 8, 2015, at 11:47 PM, Akmal Abbasov <akmal.abbasov@icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> I’m planing to upgrade my HBase. Currently it’s hbase-0.98.7-hadoop2. I was wondering
can I upgrade directly to current stable version, which is 1.1.2?