hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: hbase timerange scan
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 15:57:51 GMT
Hi Shushant,

If my memory deserves me correctly, someone asked the same question about a
year ago, and one of the commiters looked into the code to figure that
there is no mechanism to skip some of the files even when timestamp is
provided. It ended up being a full table scan.

You might be able to find that using google and the mailing list.