hbase-user mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBase client and server version is not compatible leadregionserver down
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 19:18:17 GMT
It is highly unlikely that a client to cause the server side to abort. It
is possible that due to some other problem the regionservers are aborting.
The regionservers will reject client connection requests if there is an RPC
version mismatch.

1.x and 0.98 client and servers have been tested to be rolling upgrade
compatible (meaning that older clients can work with newer server versions
or vice versa).

Enis