hbase-user mailing list archives

From kumar r <kumarc...@gmail.com>
Subject HBase error disabled security features are not available
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 04:43:02 GMT
Configured secure HBase-1.1.2 with Hadoop-2.7.1 on Windows. When i enable
authorization referring Configuring HBase Authorization
getting *ERROR: DISABLED: Security features are not available* exception.

I have set the authorization configurations as below,

But HBase Authorization works fine when i tried with HBase-0.98.13
version. Some one help me to enable HBase Authorization in a correct