hbase-user mailing list archives

From Mukesh Jha <me.mukesh....@gmail.com>
Subject High get/scan rates on HBase table even if no readers are on
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 18:11:26 GMT
I'm working with cloudera hbase v0.98, my HBase table has ~5k regions.

>From the cloudera UI charts i see a lot of get & scan operations active on
my table even after i shut down all the reader applications.

I'm suspecting that this is impacting my scan performance.

So I'd like to know if there is a way by which i can identify the hosts
calling  these get/scan operations? I tried netstat and similar linux
commands without much luck.