hbase-user mailing list archives

From Luke Han <luke...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Kylin 1.1-incubating released
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 05:19:31 GMT
Forward to HBase/Kylin user mailing list for further discussion.

Thanks.

Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ShaoFeng Shi <shaofengshi@apache.org>
Date: Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Kylin 1.1-incubating released
To: dev@kylin.incubator.apache.org

Hi Ted, how are you?

Kylin's formal release is compiled with HBase 0.98 API; For HBase 1.1, we
created another branch named "1.x-HBase1.x", but it hasn't been fully
tested. You can clone it from https://github.com/apache/incubator-kylin and
compile. If you find any issue, welcome to report to us;

BTW I have a question here, so far we don't provide code for HBase 1.0 as
we see it has some gap with 1.1. From your perspective, do you see many
HBase 1.0 deployments so Kylin need to support as well, or directly support
1.1 is good?

Thank you!

--
Best regards,