hbase-user mailing list archives

From Samir Ahmic <ahmic.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: High get/scan rates on HBase table even if no readers are on
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:33:17 GMT
HI Mukesh,
Did you try to change logging levels in in
$HBASE_CONF_DIR/log4j.properties?  You can enable  this lines to get debug
info in lour logs:

# Enable this to get detailed connection error/retry logging.
#
log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation=TRACE
# Uncomment this line to enable tracing on _every_ RPC call (this can be a
lot of output)
#log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop.ipc.HBaseServer.trace=DEBUG

Regards
Samir