hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sumit Nigam <sumit_o...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject About exceptions
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2015 04:42:31 GMT
Hi,
There are some exceptions which I face intermittently with Hbase and I thought some help from
experts online can really help me. These are:
TableNotEnabledExceptionTableNotFoundExceptionIOException - TableNamespaceManager isn't ready
to serve

One of the reasons I can see for this seems to be zookeeper and Hbase/ Hdfs data being out
of sync due to an unclean shutdown.
So, my questions are these:
1. Are these exceptions only related to unclean shutdowns?2. Do I need to explicitly handle
them and retry the operation again because they also seem to indicate that it is some race
condition between trying to access a table vs Hbase enabling them?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,Sumit