hbase-user mailing list archives

From Arul <arulanand.daya...@gmail.com>
Subject Hbase Aggregation
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 14:03:03 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Hbase and doing an POC. We have a detail table in which rows are
continuously added (1000's of rows added every few minute). We want to build
an summary table from UI read and display it to user. The summary table
would be aggregate of detail table. I was thinking to use Map Reduce to
populate Summary table. Is it the right approach and how to make sure the
map reduce jobs run every few mins so that the Summary table is updated with
latest data. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Arul.