hbase-user mailing list archives

From hbaseuser <osta...@gmail.com>
Subject Control name of binary files downloaded from HBASE table via REST
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2015 08:53:52 GMT
I have a hbase table , with two columns : id and binary . ( for storing files
) .

I have a HTML page , with links to files , when each link leads to a file
using HBASE rest api .

The question is how can I control the names of downloaded files ? By
clicking on the links in my browser ( Chrome ) I am able to download the
files , but all of them with same name  ( which is name of the column )

What I want is to be able to download a file named as its ID  .

When I trying to do an HttpRequest in Javascript , I get CrossOrginException
.

Is there any support for content disposition header or some other way  ?