hbase-user mailing list archives

From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hbase put multiple values in a single cell
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 09:52:23 GMT
Hello!
RThank you very much for your responses. Actually the requirement is like
this: I would like to retrieve  all the  information about a kid. So the
data is like this:
Parent1, Child1Name,Child1Age,Child1Height
Parent1, Child2Name,Child2Age,Child2Height
Parent1, Child3Name,Child3Age,Child3Height
I would like to store  all data about the child (Name, Age,Heoght)  in a
single cell value having column the child identifier.
So, what is the best aproach here?