hbase-user mailing list archives

From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Hbase put multiple values in a single cell
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 08:35:32 GMT
In HBase, I would like to store more many record data into the cell value.
For example, given the record: ParentId1, Child1Name,Child2Name,Child3Name
I would like to store it as:

rowkey:ParentI1,cf-children:col-name:Child1Name,Chil2Name,Child3Name.

So in the cell value I would like to add all the childrens name. Should I
use a separator for storing these names or there is an API or best
practices how to store them? Thank you.\

Regards,

 Florin