hbase-user mailing list archives

From Misty Stanley-Jones <mstanleyjo...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Opinions wanted: new site skin
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 00:03:22 GMT
All,

Here is another version for your consideration. Please check it out at
different resolutions and browser sizes if you can.
http://mstanleyjones.github.io/hbase/reflow_update/index.html

If you go to
http://mstanleyjones.github.io/hbase/reflow_update/dependency-info.html and
a few other parts of the site, you will notice the built-in syntax
highlighting.

This version does not have a site search, and I have no clue how to add the
Hadoop site search, Stack. Maybe that can be a phase 2 where someone
smarter can help me figure it out.

Thanks for your help,
Misty