hbase-user mailing list archives

From Pei Zhao <pei.zhao...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop streaming with HBase as data sink
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2015 19:46:53 GMT
Hi Stack,

In my case, I tried to use HBase Thrift API, but Thrift server sometimes
crashes during my MapReduce job, due to out of heap memory.

Do you have any suggestions on that please?

Thanks

--
*Pei (Asher) Zhao*
*Electrical Engineering and Computer Science*

*--The man who has made up his mind to win will never say impossible.*