hbase-user mailing list archives

From Esteban Gutierrez <este...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Slow region moves
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 18:05:24 GMT
Hi Randy,

As Ted suggested a couple of stack traces would be helpful but if you could
attach the HMaster and a couple of RS logs where you see this problem that
would be great. Also, do you have a large regions that might need some time
to flush? have you looked into any potential problem in HDFS?

thanks,
esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.