hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jack Levin <magn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: convert .META. entries to .regioninfo
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 00:28:48 GMT
We were able to do that now by reading META table and installing
broken .regioninfo files
where they needed to be.  Now we have another problem, we are missing
blocks (corrupt)
from very large 10G+ h-files that we want to repair.  We are thinking
about modifying
meta/index data on h-file directly, or possibly executing 'delete' on
broken files, and then
compacting to exclude 'bad' corrupted data.  Any idea for the best
approach here?
Thanks,
-Jack