hbase-user mailing list archives

From anil gupta <anilgupt...@gmail.com>
Subject Export Snapshot to remote cluster and then Clone_Snapshot from exported data
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:38:02 GMT
Hi,

I exported snapshot of a table to remote cluster. Now, i want to create
table on remote cluster using that exported snapshot. I have done this
around 2 years ago(on 0.94) but unfortunately, i dont remember steps now.

I tried to search mailing list archive and HBase documentation but i can
find steps to accomplish my task. Can anyone provide me the steps or point
me to documentation?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta