hbase-user mailing list archives

From Artem Ervits <artemerv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wal.FSHLog: Slow sync cost: 143 ms, current pipeline:
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2015 16:07:28 GMT
The initial three RS were on Kafka brokers with two disks shared between
Kafka logs and HDFS. HBase 1.1.1. The new RS servers are 3 disks each, with
RS, DN and NodeManagers on them.
On Oct 17, 2015 11:36 AM, "Ted Yu" <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:

bq. once I added more regionservers

Were any of the new regionservers on the Kafka broker nodes ?

Which release of hbase are you using ? Looks like 1.x since the log was
added by HBASE-11240

Thanks

On Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 8:22 AM, Artem Ervits <artemervits@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all, trying to address a sudden change in performance, processing
> Kafka, Storm, HBase pipeline. I'm seeing error wal.FSHLog: Slow sync cost:
> 143 ms, current pipeline:, this started appearing once I added more
> regionservers. Is there a problem with small Xmx value for datanode?
That's