hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Opinions wanted: new site skin
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2015 22:49:37 GMT
Ah, ok, sorry about that, yes that "fork me" banner is gone, thanks.

The buttons for section headers adjust the scroll position differently at
each click and do not center properly on the section header. Click on News,
go to News, News button is highlighted. Click on Welcome to Apache HBase,
go to top of page, Downloads button is highlighted. Click on Features, go
to just below the features section header, the More Info button is
highlighted. On Chrome / Linux.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy