hbase-user mailing list archives

From "donhoff_h" <165612...@qq.com>
Subject 回复: HBase Filter Problem
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 02:34:26 GMT
Hi,

There are many other columns and one such column was used in the SingleColumnValueFilter.
My intention is first use the PrefixFilter to narrow the data scope, then use the SingleColumnValueFilter
to choose the correct record, and last use the FirstKeyOnlyFilter to get just one KV and extract
the rowkey from it. But the result shows that the SingleColumnValueFilter seems can not co-work
with the FirstKeyOnlyFilter.  So I want to get understood the mechanism that cause this.

发件人: "ramkrishna vasudevan";<ramkrishna.s.vasudevan@gmail.com>;
发送时间: 2015年9月24日(星期四) 下午3:21
收件人: "user@hbase.apache.org"<user@hbase.apache.org>;

主题: Re: HBase Filter Problem

Just trying to understand  more,
you are having a combination of PRefixFilter and SingleColumnValueFilter -
now the column you have specified in the SingleColumnValueFilter -  is it
the only column that you have in your table?  Or is there many other
columns and one such column was used in the SingleColumnValueFilter?

The idea of FirstKeyOnlyFilter is just to skip to the next row on getting
the first ever column in that row.  May be the combination of these two is
causing some issues.

Regards
Ram