hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JVM memory dump.
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 05:02:16 GMT
Have you read this ?
http://spark.apache.org/community.html

> On Sep 16, 2015, at 9:54 PM, James Teng <tenglinxiao@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> HI All,
>

> first i have to say sorry, because this topic is not closely related to hbase but jvm.
Does jvm support or we can take other approaches to let the jvm dump its memory when the process
is being killed by OS due to the memory increment, which brings a threat to the system crash.

> we have get an system which occupies lots of memory, and because of that, sometime this
process is killed by OS. we want to record the memory profile for further analysis when the
system signals to kill this system process.