hbase-user mailing list archives

From James Teng <tenglinx...@outlook.com>
Subject JVM memory dump.
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 04:54:46 GMT
HI All,

first i have to say sorry, because this topic is not closely related to hbase but jvm. Does
jvm support or we can take other approaches to let the jvm dump its memory when the process
is being killed by OS due to the memory increment, which brings a threat to the system crash.

we have get an system which occupies lots of memory, and because of that, sometime this process
is killed by OS. we want to record the memory profile for further analysis when the system
signals to kill this system process.

any idea is appreciated! thanks in advance.