hbase-user mailing list archives

From parnab kumar <parnab.2...@gmail.com>
Subject hbase managed zookeeper versus external zookeeper
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2015 07:09:27 GMT
Hi,

       We have a hadoop cluster where we only have hbase. We are currently
moving to production and are facing issues with zookeeper. The zookeeper
quoram fails from time to time rendering the hbase cluster ineffective.
        My question is -- is it advisable in production setup to use hbase
managed zookeeper quoram or should we keep zookeeper as external. For us
zookeeper is not getting used by any other components. are there any pros
and cons ? can anyone share some insight?

Thanks a lot

Parnab..