hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Rodionov <vladrodio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Defining WAL location within HDFS outside of rootdir
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 21:08:30 GMT
Hi, Anthony
Short answer - it is not possible. Feel free to submit a patch. Make sure
you find all places in the code
where log / old directory path is constructed. I think Mattheo Bartozzi is
working on a unified RS file system
so you will need to align your patch with his work.

-Vlad

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 1:03 PM, Anthony Nguyen <anthony.an.nguyen@gmail.com