hbase-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get the creation time of a HTable?
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 14:29:26 GMT
We have method to identify which tables will not receive read/write
requests; But to be safe, we will exclude the tables that newly created (as
they might be under creating), say in latest 2 days; If Hbase doesn't have
such metadata, it's okay that we add that during the table creation; But if
it can be implemented in the future HBase release, that is good for the
users (especially the admins) I think;

Thanks for the answers and comments!