hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access cell tags from HBase shell
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 19:52:11 GMT
>From the help message of put command, you can see the following:

  hbase> put 't1', 'r1', 'c1', 'value', ts1, {VISIBILITY=>'PRIVATE|SECRET'}

Here is the group of related commands:

  'visibility labels',
  :full_name => 'VISIBILITY LABEL TOOLS',
  :comment => "NOTE: Above commands are only applicable if running with the
VisibilityController coprocessor",
  :commands => %w[

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Suresh Subbiah <suresh.subbiah60@gmail.com