hbase-user mailing list archives

From Michal Haris <michal.ha...@visualdna.com>
Subject OutOfOrderScannerNextException with 1.1.0.1
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 11:01:13 GMT
Hi all, I'm having the issue of OutOfOrderScannerNextException, which in
this case happens in scan with fuzzy row filter and only for a specific
arguments, i.e. some fuzzy filter arguments work consistently, some fail
with OutOfOrderScannerNextException always consistently in the same region.
It doesn't seem to be related to scan timeout, but I can't confirm that as
yet but looking into logs. Also in the docs I read that this should have
been solved in v.1 by adding heartbeats to the scan.

Anybody experienced something similar with the HBase 1.1+ ?

--
Michal Haris
Technical Architect